Services at Hope Counseling
- Individual/Family therapy session (55 min) : $200
- Individual/Family therapy session (45 min) : $150
Group/Team Building (non-psychotherapy) :
- $400/per 6-12 people; 90 minutes minimum; 2 hours maximum
- $75 each additional 30 minutes up to 3 hours
- More than 4 hours; will discuss rate
- Equine-Assisted Group Learning : $45/pp up to 6 people, $35/pp for 7-12 people. Max group number is 12.
- Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy (55 min) : $200 – Use the Contact Us page for more information
What to Expect:
You’ve scheduled your first counseling appointment and you’re thinking, “Now what?”. I’m sure you’re nervous, not sure what this person will be like, not sure if you’ll even like them.
Well, let me put our mind at ease. Your first session will be a conversation. Yep, that’s it. A simple conversation to see two things: 1) How I can help you and 2) Are we a good fit. That’s pretty much it. Yes, I have some paperwork to go through but that is about 5 minutes of the session. The rest of the session is yours to do with what you will.
My job is to listen and reflect. No, it’s not always about your mother, but sometimes it is. I don’t have all the answers; I may not even have any answers. But that’s not my job…to have all the answers. My job, and what I’ve had training for, is to listen to understand and then reflect back to you, the client, in order to gain insight and awareness.